Back at It! (Update)

    
So as many of you may or may not have noticed it has been several months since I have published my blog. I started my blog as a way to help others find coupons, deals, enter contests, get freebies and to see more about local attractions/events. In the process of doing this all I realized I was spending far too much time researching, publishing my blog and checking my emails. This is one of the first times I have been on my netbook since June. I want to continue to help but within limits. For some reason I have turned into a anti electronic person for the time being...just meaning that since I started working full time I would rather spend almost 100% of my free time with my family.

My daughter moved out earlier in the year, for me this has been very hard. She is a smart independent women who has a full time job and moved about 5 minutes from home. Let me just say it has been a adjustment. My son started 8th grade so he is now in high school. He has always done very well and is in all honors classes. The same day he started school I started a new full time job. I am learning to be a Pharmacy Tech. Order Entry I almost feel as if I am back in school. I trained on days but my normal hours will be 7 PM to 3:30 AM for our family it will work great because this way during his breaks and summer I can be home with him. I also get to see him after school and for dinner. As a mom I am having a bit of a struggle because I realize that there may now be things I have to miss, but am hoping that I will know ahead of time so I can schedule around it. I am thankful when I am not here my husband will be home with him.

So realistically I wanted to say as far as coupons seem to go in our area that I feel like shows on TV and certain people have made it very hard to get things for free or cheap. I feel it was never supposed to be this way. So many people are going without, things were never intended to be a selfish situation.  If you have noticed this is why I have less of the coupons on my blog. I am proud to say I am still a Mommy Blogger and blogging is not dead!  Today I am going to try to start posting with a goal of every other day (don't hold me to it!) I hope you will continue to read my blog. Any words of advice are welcome. Any negative things you can keep to yourself. If you would like to help me and co publish let me know. I also would like to update my blog and make things more current. Any help received would be returned in coupons, free items or yummy baked goods. (my blog is profit free so that is all I can afford) If you have any places for me to visit, deals or freebies I will share with my readers shoot me a email at sarabethgraff@yahoo.com


Bloggy Con is coming up in a few weeks and I am looking forward to seeing other bloggers and finding out the most current companies out there. It lets me improve at my blog and still have a mini vacation at Cedar Point with my family. I hope to be posting when I am there or shortly after.

Thanks all for listening to what is going on with me!

Please feel free to like and share~

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2016/09/back-at-it-update.html

Labels: