My Review of Dial Baby Body + Hair Wash and Dial Kids Foaming Hand Wash

    



















My son Dave was excited to try the Dial Kids Foaming Hand Wash. With him being so active in scouts and other things it seems like his hands are constantly needing to be washed. Unlike some of the other soaps we have used in the past this did not dry out his skin. We both loved the fact that it was for kids but could be used by the entire family. It had a rich lather and a great smell to it. We decided to leave it in the kitchen for all of our family to use.

I love the fact that it was developed with pediatric dermatologists and makes hand washing fun for all ages. The formula is gentle on hands and kid's skin, helping parents make smart decisions when it comes to kids perfect skin.













































































































Next we were able to try Dial Baby Body & Hair Wash. I no longer have any babies so again my 12 year old was able to try it. He just wanted to use it on his arm. (for the pictures later he used it when he took a shower. It had no fragrance to it at all which for a boy is nice. Again it had a nice lather and lots of bubbles that made my son laugh. His hand that was dirty from art at school was spotless. We now have it in the shower for him to use.

Dial Baby Body & Hair Wash developed with pediatric dermatologists for babies perfect skin. It gently removes environmental dirt for a head to toe clean.

Both these products could be used by our entire family. I suggest you try them. Let me know what you think.




















Find Dial on Facebook here
Online here

Disclosure:
The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Baby Body + Hair Wash and Dial Kids foaming Hand Soap in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-review-of-dial-baby-body-hair-wash.html



Labels: