Saving with Sara Deals for week of 9/7

    


Sorry this post is a bit late. I have not been feeling well this week and have not been able to post as usual. These are the deals I have found. I have found it is best to shop at a variety of stores to find the most savings.

Family Dollar-



This week they have Tide Simple and Clean for just $3. If you purchase 2 the cost is $6. Use this coupon from your past Sunday paper to save $1.00. This will make 2 bottles just $5 plus tax.



Krogers-



This week Kroger's has Pantene for $3.49. If you purchase 5 of them it takes $1 off each one making them $2.49 each. If you have the coupons from the last few Sunday papers there is a really great deal.







Use the 3 coupons shown above. I purchased four 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner and one hairspray. When you purchases 5 your total will be $5.45. This takes the cost of each item down to just $1.09 plus tax!

Andersons-



This week my favorite laundry detergent Arm & Hammer is on sale for just $1.99. You will want to buy 2 at the cost of $3.98 plus tax. They have a limit of 2 per customer. If you have the paper from last week they had a coupon for $2 off the purchase of 2.



Making your cost $1.98 for 2 plus tax.

Have a deal to share? Leave a comment or email me at sarabethgraff@yahoo.com. I will be sure to share it with my readers.

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2014/09/saving-with-sara-deals-for-week-of-97.html








Labels: , ,