Shakeology my review and more

    
 Shakeology®

Today I tried a Shakeology shake. It was Chocolate Vegan and I added a tad of peanut butter. I was not sure what to expect because I had tried some shakes in the past and they did not taste very good. It was sooooo good. It reminded me of a drinkable peanut butter cup.  The sample was thanks to my sister in law Libby Nicholson. She is a Team Beachbody Coach and you can order a variety of items including the Shakeology from her. Find it more on her site here. I am looking forward to trying the other flavors and trying the recipes on the website. I think it is really hard to eat healthy and get the daily recommended servings but with Shakeology it is so simple. Just replace one meal a day with Shakeology to help you lose weight, reduce cravings, feel energized, improve digestion and regularity.

From the package-Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Greenberry, Tropical Strawberry Vegan or Chocolate Vegan are offered.The flavors are to help increase your energy, reduce cravings, lose weight, improve digestion and regularity, and transform your health.

What's inside Shakeology? A Completee Source of protein, All 9 Essential Amino Acids Antioxidants, Phytonutrients Prebiotics, Digestive Enzymes

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2014/07/shakeology-my-review-and-more.html


Labels: ,