My Daughter Graduated from High School!!!

    

There have been a few reasons that I have not been able to post as much as I have wanted lately. First and foremost the fact our internet has been having issues. Second my daughter was in her final moments of high school. As you all know my family is so important to me. Jordyn graduated with honors Cum Laude from Perrysburg High School. She was also in DECA (Marketing thru PENTA at her high school)

She will be attending The University of Toledo Majoring in Business (Marketing). She was given a $6,500 for school and from our church $600. We are all super proud of her. With her honors diploma she will be able to complete college in 3 years instead of 4. Just this last week we had family in town and had a graduation party on Saturday. I look forward to what the future brings for her.


 

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2014/06/my-daughter-graduated-from-high-school.html


Labels: ,