Happy Thanksgiving (Just a bit late)

    
 Photo: Bird is the word!


I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am sorry this post is late, lately it seems as if we cannot get a break. Last week it was a tornado and storms in our area that had us without cable and internet for several days.....then my father in law passed away on Monday...we have the service tomorrow and funeral on Saturday. It was hard on me to tell my kids (17 and 11) that grandpa was gone and to see them grieve. My 17 year old daughter was in a bad accident last evening. Her car is totaled but thankfully she just has a very bad bruise on her knee that we are taking her to the doctors tomorrow to be checked on. A car can be replaced but she cannot! At this point I feel horrible about not being able to post but my family takes priority and I promise as soon as I can I will be back to blogging. I am thankful for all my readers out there!

Happy Thanksgiving! May you enjoy spending time with those you love, family or friends. Be thankful for the people in your life, because your life depends on them.
"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving."

-W.T. Purkiser


 http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2013/11/happy-thanksgiving-just-bit-late.html

Labels: ,