Please see my new blog Sincerely Saving with Sara

    
Hi there a bit about it:



Hi there I am Sara, married mom of two. My previous blog since 2010 was Saving with Sara & I also published Blushing Bee By Me. With wanting to add more content I decided to create a new blog where I can combine all things I want to share.
A bit to know I  love adventure, entering contests, helping others, saving money & shopping. I can be known to like all things with lace, and sparkles. You often find me taking pictures and getting a hot drink at a local coffee shop.
My family and friends are the world to me. I love the Lord with all my heart. We are here to help one another. Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up.
If you have anything you think should be on my blog be sure to contact me or send a email!
I am glad your here…


You can find it here

Labels: