Troop 110 Pancake Breakfast March 14


My son Dave is selling tickets for a fundraiser for his scout troop. The tickets he sells will have 40% go to his scouting account to pay for activities through the year. The remaining 60% goes to support our troop. Tickets can be purchased now thru next Tuesday March 10. Just message me on Facebook. Or if you purchase them at the door please just tell them his name David Graff. Thank you!

All-you-can-eat pancakes in addition to sausages, orange juice, coffee and milk.


Adults: $6.00
Seniors: $4.00
Children under 12 $4.00

You can find the event here on Facebook or leave a comment. 

Labels: ,