New Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap Review

    




Until a few weeks ago I was unaware that Dial had a Boutique Collection. I was so excited to be picked to do a product review of the New Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap. I replaced the soap that we had previously been using in our kitchen. Our entire family used the Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap for around 3 weeks.
To describe the product I would say it has very gentle micro scrubbers that cleanse deeply. The plus is it moisturizes and smooths skin. If you look in the photo above it has a good lather when using it.  For someone who has very sensitive skin this was very important and I loved the fact it did not dry my skin out.
Our family does not care for strong scents and often when I purchase items I look for unscented or a light fragrance like vanilla. This is a great family soap plus has a gentle light fragrance to it. I make lots of meals and often I have found that if I use garlic or onions even though I have thoroughly washed my hands that smell lingers. Just one time of using this deep cleansing hand soap and those scents were gone.
I will look for this product in the store and I would purchase it for sure!
More on this product-
NEW Dial® Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap is the newest member of the Dial® Boutique Collection Hand Soap line, bringing luxury to your hand washing experience. With an indulgent scent inspired by freshly cut Sugar Cane, this premium formula with gentle micro scrubbers cleanses deeply while moisturizing and smoothing skin.

For more on the product and others see http://www.dialsoap.com/

They also have a Facebook page here

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2015/03/new-dial-sugar-cane-husk-scrub-hand.html

Labels: