New Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash Review

    



















My skin gets so dry in the winter months. I have found that I am needing to apply lotion so I do not look and feel like a crocodile. I wanted a restoring body wash to make my skin look and feel better.

I was sent Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash to try and review. I have never used a Body Wash that contained Marula oil. It comes all the way from Africa. Dial has done studies and it actually improves the condition of your skin.

I have been using this body wash for a few weeks and my skin has improved in appearance and is much softer. To have healthy skin and soft skin combined with being able to use this as a family body wash is a win-win situation. You get a rich lather that rinses clean...so thrilled that it did not feel oily or greasy.

Find out more at DialSoap.com and at Facebook.com/Dial





















Disclosure-The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2015/03/new-dial-miracle-oil-body-wash-review.html


Labels: ,