Scrubbing Bubbles Deals at Walmart

    

 
 


This week Walmart has Scrubbing Bubbles Rainshower Toilet Cleaning Gel for $3.97 (1.34 oz.)

They also have Scrubbing Bubbles Lemon Bathroom Cleaners Value Pack for $4.97 (Two 22 oz. cans)

I found 2 coupons in the Sunday paper.

First there is a Buy One Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel Product Get A Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaning Product Free. Not to Exceed $4.00. I was able to purchase one of the toilet cleaning gel for $3.97 and one of the bathroom cleaner value pack at $4.97. My cost would have been $8.94 plus tax but I used the first coupon shown above and they took off $4.00 so my cost was $4.94 plus tax.

Second I purchased 2 of the toilet cleaning gels at $3.97 each and used the second coupon above making my cost for 2 just $3.97 plus tax.

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2015/01/scrubbing-bubbles-deals-at-walmart.html




Labels: ,