New Purex PowerShot Review

    

Disclosure: Purex Insiders and Purex Brand provided me with a sample of Purex Power Shot detergent in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.


With a family of 4 I am always doing laundry. At times my children help me to do so and I have always worried that they are either adding to much or to little laundry detergent.  I was super excited to find out that I was one of the lucky ones that was being sent the New Purex PowerShot to Review. The product hits stores in February.



It is so easy to use. Just open the cap, flip the bottle upside down to deliver one super concentrated dose of detergent. Flip the bottle back upright, and you are done. The PowerShot engine automatically refills and is ready for the next dose. When my son tried it who is 12 he said this is really neat! When I tried it I had a large load. The directions state use 1 flip for regular loads and 2 flips for large or extra dirty loads. It was great not having to measure, guess and having no mess. The scent was Mountain Breeze which was a light fragrance that made our laundry smell really good. This is a product that I would buy and suggest that you check it out next time you go to the store to buy detergent.


3 lucky readers will be sent coupons to try this product for free. 4 others will be sent a coupon to save $1.50 off the product. Just leave a comment why you would like to try this product along with your email address so I can contact the winner.


http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2015/01/new-purex-powershot-review.html

Labels: