Check Out Sara's Simply Shabby!

    
 

I have always loved primitive decor and about 6 months ago started my own company. Besides the site I also am at local crafts shows and more!

Here is a bit about it-

Sara's Simply Shabby features primitive Decor and more that is for sale. Items may be handmade, new or used and will state so in the listing.

I am located in Walbridge, Ohio. I am willing to meet to deliver items. Locally I accept Cash, Check or Paypal. Online orders I accept Check or Paypal. I can ship items anywhere in the United States if needed.

Check back often you never know what you will find!

(If a items sells you will see SOLD in the title of post)

Find my blog here  

Networked Blogs here

Find the Facebook page here






http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2014/12/check-out-saras-simply-shabby.html


Labels: ,