Prize Candle Review

    


Disclosure: The Tastemaker Mom campaign provided me with a Prize Candle in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

If you have ever been to my home you will see I have a candle in most rooms. So I was really excited to be able to review a Prize Candle. The scent I was sent was Adriatic Fig. It is a very light scent which I love. The site describes it as- Fresh figs lend a slightly fruity scent/combined with a base of leafy and woody notes create a completely unique fragrance. The package states "Discover A Prize Valued At $10-$5,000 In Every Eco-Concious Premium Soy Candle. I placed mine on our kitchen table and lit the wick.


I actually sat there and watched it burn for the first 30 minutes. I wanted to see what my prize was. I checked to see if I could see anything that was hidden yet. No luck. So I decided to check some emails and watch a little tv. The box said 40 hour burn time so I was not sure how long it was going to take. After a hour I went back to check and I could see something starting to show. Once it had burned enough that I could see it. I blew the candle out. I let the wax cool. Your ring comes in a plastic bubble. You open it and in a little sealed plastic baggie is your prize. They give you a code and then you enter in the numbers and it tells you how much your ring is worth. Mine was worth $10. I think this would be a great gift to give someone. I even found a code on the site today if you purchase 2 you get 2 for free. The code is 222 and is good thru 7/31/14 at 11:59 PM. So I am thinking get two for friends and family keep the other two for myself. I love the idea and it is so much fun! All candles are $24.99 except one that is a candle for the cure which is $26.99. They have 2 candle minis for $5 each but they have no prize inside. Find the site here Prize Candle


From the website-

Simply light your candle until your prize becomes visible. Snuff your candle wick and wait a few moments while the wax cools.

Next, remove the prize pouch with a pair of tweezers.

Carefully, unwrap the pouch and discover your new prize.

Congratulations on your new prize! Please view the code notated on the label that was wrapped around your prize and visit Prize Candle to view the value.

About Us
  The Prize Candle story began with the collaboration of a team that shared a passion to create an eco-conscious candle line that is sophisticated and refined, yet, affordable & festive. Pulling their talents from the fashion, design and tech industry to develop Prize Candle, the result is a beautifully packaged, all natural soy wax candle in fragrances that will enhance your environment with the added bonus of a prize in every candle!

Prize candles are all natural premium soy wax candles. Soy candles can be affected by hot or cold temperatures and may show characteristics of sweating, frosting and shrinking. Simply allow your Prize Candle to return to room temperature and enjoy! To view additional information about Prize Candle simply visit our FAQ page at PrizeCandle.com

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2014/07/prize-candle-review.html




Labels: