Keep the Love Affair with your Clothes Going with Woolite!

    

Performable

 

I love doing reviews on products. A few weeks ago I was chosen to  sample Woolite Everyday laundry detergent. I was sent 10 samples from Crowdtap (they also had a really cool coupon for $1.00 off your next purchase). I gave away all but 2 samples to friends. The other 2 I kept for myself and my mother.

First let me say I loved the scent of the product. It smelled nice but was not overwhelming. I washed all of our laundry with this sample. Without telling my family I had switched to this…my daughter wore a shirt the next day and commented that it felt softer.

Woolite Everyday claims it helps protect your everyday clothes by not causing fading, shrinking, or stretching. I think this statement is 100% true. We all have certain items that we are wanting to wear for many times and I always worry that they will shrink. You know how it goes you try to find the same shirt, dress, pants and they are no longer in stores.

Below is a photo of one of my favorite shirts. This is a shirt that is shiny and has some lace. I will only be wearing it for special occasions. It felt softer and smelled great!

 

me

 

About the product-

You are probably familiar with common washing problems, such as your favorite dress or T-shirt fading, your blouse shrinking, or your favorite jeans shrinking.
Woolite® Everyday gives all your clothes the right balance of cleaning and caring. It doesn't contain harsh ingredients, so it won't cause stretching, shrinking or fading. With Woolite® Everyday, you can keep all your clothes looking like new!

Here is a helpful question and answer page-

Just click on the questions below or for the website see here

Questions and answers

Is Woolite® Extra Delicates Care only for handwashing my clothes?
Is Woolite® Everyday only for use on my delicate clothes, such as silk and other delicate fabrics?
Is liquid detergent better or worse than powder detergent?
Can I replace my Woolite® with an ordinary detergent?
Is Woolite® better than my normal detergents?
What water temperature should I use when I wash with Woolite® ?
Does Woolite® wash just as effectively as my normal laundry detergent?
What does “everyday dirt” mean?
What does “washing related damage” mean?
How can I avoid clothing fibres from becoming damaged during the wash?
What types of clothes can I wash with Woolite®?
Can washing related damage be removed from clothes?
 

Photo: Start your National Haiku Day with some thoughts from Woolite® Darks!

Did you know they also have a version for dark clothing?

Woolite Darks

Available sizes: 50oz, 100oz & 133oz
Woolite® Darks has a special formula that cleans and helps maintain the original color intensity of your dark clothes. It won't cause fading, shrinking or stretching, so dark colors stay vivid and clothes look like new for longer.

If you get a chance to try it please let me know what you think. If it makes my families clothing last longer and feel softer it is well worth the money! If I spot any sales or coupons for this product I will be sure to post it.

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2013/04/keep-love-affair-with-your-clothes.html

bar4

Labels: ,