Spread the word about Saving with Sara

    

 

Just trying to spread the word about my blog. It has been a little under 3 years and it is still growing. I am thankful to all my readers.

For those who do not know much about me or my blog here it is-

I am a wife (of John for 11 years) and mother of two (Dave 10 / Jordyn 16) living in Maumee, Ohio. I have always been a couponer and bargain hunter, and in May of 2010 I started Saving with Sara so that I could share all my savings with all of you. I also publish another blog called Blushing Bee By Me. I love sharing things with others and thought that Blushing Bee By Me would be a way to do so. I share a little of everything do it yourself, recipes, pictures and more!

You can find me on Facebook here

You can find me on Twitter here

I am also on Pinterest here

If you want to subscribe via email go to my blog here scroll down the right column to follow by email and fill in your information

 

551591_3945074154840_1841679140_n

 

If you would like more about PR Information or Advertising please see here

To contact me see here

 

 

 

 

http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2013/03/spread-word-about-saving-with-sara.html

bar4

Labels: , , , ,