Hallmark $5 off $10 Coupon in December Magazines

    


Check this month's magazines for a great coupon: $5 off $10 at Hallmark Stores. I had so much fun with this coupon last year! Remember the cute Little Gifty I made from a Hallmark cheese plate? That was passed around and around at our MOMS Club Holiday Party--they loved it! There are tons of great little gifts at Hallmark, and this coupon helps you save when gifting your child's teacher, a friend, or anyone.

I found my coupon in the December 2011 issue of Parents Magazine. Please let me know if you find one in another magazine, and I'll add it to this post. Thanks!
Also found in Martha Stewart Living--thanks, Angela!


This post is thanks to image





 http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2011/11/hallmark-5-off-10-coupon-in-december.html
bar4

Labels: , ,