Saving with Sara Helps Out In The Community During A Time Of Need – Please Help If You Can

    

I am writing because I live in Perrysburg Ohio and was so moved by what has happened in our community on the fifth due to the storms that I wanted to do something about it. In less than a few days I was able to gather almost 300 items that we donated to those affected by the storm and the local shelters in our area. I hope that others see that they really can make a difference in the community. My thoughts and prayers are with the families affected by this.

Below is some pictures of what I was able to donate. The first photo is of our kitchen table when I started the rest are some of the many boxes that I filled and a few are the back of our suv's filled with these items ready to transport and to drop off.

005

383

384

385

386 389 388 387